Hello out there dear family. I hope everyone is all moved and into thier new places. Riley and Cierrah came to stay the night with us and it was so much fun. We finially got to place Mario Cart together. Cierrah and Granny traded places throughout the games, proudly taking 11 th and 12 th places, while Riley kicked our butts from here to next year every single game. Humm.....what does that say about women drivers? Or maybe what does that say about men drivers?
I definately don't think that a female's ability to win at a video game says anything about female drivers, thank you very much. I think it speaks more about how good Riley is at video games. Or maybe it isn't referring to women drivers, just old drivers and those withough licenses. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteIt probably means that Riley should do something besides play Mario Cart.
ReplyDelete